Do you have a Terms and Conditions for Course Applicants
You may download a copy of our terms_conditions here.
Question: Do I need to re sit my certificate if the course requirements change?
Answer: No, your certificate will remain valid for the duration of the original issue period. During your refresher course any changes will be covered by CAS Training Services to ensure your renewal certificate will be current to recognised specifications.
Question: How much does it cost to do a course?
The following chart shows the course and price per person (pp).
- First Aid 2 Day Course – $220 (pp)
- First Aid – refresher course – $150 (pp)
- First Aid 1 Day Course – $160 (pp)
- CPR Course – $60 (pp)
- Emergency Asthma Management – $60 (pp)
- First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis – $60 (pp)
- Combined Asthma & Anaphylaxis – $100 (pp)
- Child Care First Aid/Asthma/Anaphylaxis – $190 (pp)
Question: How can I pay to do a course?
We accept cash, Credit Card (we charge 1.5%) and we also accept direct deposit (this must be made at least 3 days prior to commencing the course). Please contact us for details.
Question: When do you run courses?
Question: How can I book in to do a course?
Answer: Simply visit Students – online course information.
Your workbook contains the study material you need to cover for course. It contains everything you need to know before sitting your exam. The workbook can be obtained in three (3) ways;
- By paying online using our bookings page or over the phone. Then completing the Workbook Online and contact CAS Training Services by email or phone us on 02 4579 1550 upon completion to arrange your practical course.
Question: What if I require a reprint of my Certificate or my Certificate needs Validation?
Question: Do you have any tips on what to put into a First Aid Kit?
Answer: Yes we have two links to useful information on
To complete the online workbook
You will need to visit Allens Training Pty Ltd Website and
- Follow the registration procedures
- Begin working on the workbook
- Answer the questions at the end of the online workbook
- Print off your certificate and bring this to the face-to-face training day.
If you experience difficulty during your online session please contact Allens Training Pty Ltd on 1300 559 064. Once complete you will have the opportunity to print out the certificate and bring it to the training day as proof of completion
What do I need to Wear on the Practical Day
Casual comfortable clothing. Scenario’s and CPR will be completed on the floor.
Proof of Identity
After you complete your workbook online you will need to bring your drivers licence or similar proof of identity with you to your practical day.
What does CAS Training and Allens offer.
CAS Training in conjunction with Allens Training will provide successful students with a certificate valid to Australian Standards. The certificate will be valid for the duration indicated anywhere in Australia.