Recognised First Aid Training
We are approved to deliver this training under the auspices and in partnership with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO Provider #90909.
CAS Training Services offers group-training courses for your staff up to 20 persons per training session. Should an accident occur, the first minutes are the most important, so to ensure your staff are ready to handle an emergency should it occur. CAS Training Services offers First Aid courses, CPR courses, and the new Asthma/Anaphylaxis course according to the new childcare regulations.
For a step by step guide to completing any of our courses please visit our FAQ page and read through our step by step guide to completing your nominated course.
New Mobile Phone App Available
Visit Allen’s Training to download the new app for your android or Apple phone.
- Sends notification when your certificate is due for renewal
- Records details of your first aid course/s
- Provides contact details for your first aid trainer
- Stores a copy of your certificate/s
- A quick first aid emergency reference guide
- A GPS locator to notify emergency services of your location in an emergency
- Provides useful links to medical and other sites of interest
- Stores USI number for future reference
To download the app simply go to Allen’s Training , select the the device Android or Apple, agree to the terms and conditions and select your notification method.
Finally click on My Courses then add a course
- Course Location
- Training Provider No: CAS Training is 13597
- Select the date and Save
Where Our Training Courses Are Held
CAS Training Services generally offers courses in the Hawkesbury area. Other areas and specific sites can be undertaken with prior arrangements.
Terms and Conditions for Course Applicants
You may download a copy of our terms_conditions here.